Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM) may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM) reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
In the event that Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM), in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM) reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old, are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you will so abide. Where you enter into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement.
- The Contract Between You and the Website Owner
After registering for a new membership, you will receive an email from Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM) acknowledging that we have received your registration. Please note that this does not mean that your registration has been accepted. All registrations are subject to handling process, and we will confirm such acceptance by sending you an email that confirms your membership and notifying that the membership card has been dispatched (the Dispatch Notification). The contract between Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM) and you (Contract) will only be formed when Dispatch Notification has been sent.
Credit Card Payment
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to “prove otherwise” shall be exclusively on the user.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external Websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any Website controlled by you or otherwise to this Website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to link to this Website or would like to request a link to your Website.
You further agree not to use the Website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify us against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which us or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Website to send or post any such message or material.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Malaysia). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
No Commercial Use
All contents of www.aam.org.my are protected by copyright and owned by Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM). This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
Visitors will need to register with the Website in order to use some of the services or features made available on this Website. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately using the Website’s automated service. We may change registration requirements from time to time.
- Entire Agreement – These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- Alteration – The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Conflict – Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Cession – The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
- Severability – All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable – Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Comments or Questions – If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices contact us at email@example.com
Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM)
225 Block 4, No 7 Persiaran Sukan, Laman Seri Business Park, Section 13,
40100 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
T: +603 5511 1932